Harris model: 62-5 Cutting Torch
- Heavy duty cutting - up to 300 mm steel
- Triangular stainless steel gas tubes for maximum strength
- Needle valves for fast, accurate flame adjustment
- Head mixing for maximum operator safety
- Built-In safety plug in torch head
- Universal pressure - maintains stable preheat flame during cutting
- Ease - on feature for cutting oxygen
- Available in several length & angle : 460 mm 90° head, 1000mm 90° head, 1000mm 180° head
Applications: Cutting, heating, rivet cutting and washing, gouging
Harris cutting torch model 242
- Cutting capacity 200 mm
- Toughest design-triangular stainless steel tubes, solid forged brass head.
- One torch suitable for use with all fuel gases: simply change tip for cutting, heating, gauging.
- Available to suit up all tip styles in the world.
- Ease-on cutting oxygen control smoother starts
- Head mixing and equal pressure design for maximum operator safety.
- Harris design quality control and reputation makes this the "safest" long life torch
- Fast heating and cutting
- Spare parts and accessories readily available