The Taylor-Wharton Laboratory Systems (LS) are uniquely designed for large vial capacity in convenient box-type storage racks. They provide maximum holding times. This means lower per vial operating costs and fewer refills. The new LS6000 with the AutoTend Controller with temperature read out provides automatic filling and alarm features.
(1) LS 6000 available with AutoTend Controller with temperature readout.
(2) LS 6000-AT, vapor phase, -190°C top of rack
(3) New Rugged Construction – ribbed high strength aluminum body, magniformed necktube design, and more durable paint system.
(4) Convenient Storage Systems – rack index location ring and internal location spider, computer compatible box storage is ideal for simple inventory management.
(5) Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times.
(6) Security – Accessory low-level alarm is available with remote monitor capability.
(7) Lockable lids.
(8) Mobility - Roller bases are available.